Wednesday 10 June 2015

Sorry for the Absence!



Hello guys! Honestly i can't apologies enough for the epileptic posts and prolonged silence - i know i should have put this up way before now. I sincerely apologize. Please know its not my wish to stay off this long - The are some personal issues i've been dealing with for a while now and i feel taking some time off is best for me to deal with things. I'm really grateful for your emails, tweets and IG messages, God bless you immeasurably. Again, i am deeply sorry, you are far too kind and special. By Gods grace, soon i'll be back by his grace. Thank you so much for the love. SolaDunn.


11 comments:

  1. It is well with you dear.
    We miss you still!!!!!!!!!
    Oenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also glad to be back after almost two years of awol *smiles*
      I was an Anon before...but now, I have an id *wink

      Contact us for your Beautiful and Affordable Makeover for all Occasion.

      Uberhautelooks.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm!Sola,you treated us so badly...not nice@all.
    But I hope all is well oohh!God's grace is sufficient.
    We love you!!!

    #rootzy#

    ReplyDelete
  3. apology accepted.. take care of u nd come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. God help you in ur specific needs. Cheers bae

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accept your apology but u no try at all. U make me feel bad every time I come here & no new post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The silence u gave us no dey here at all, but we are still here. Hope u sort them out by Gods grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just u back bae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sola where are u.
    Miss ur posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soladunn watsoever u are going tru please let it pass
    Ur readers miss ur blog

    ReplyDelete