Saturday 26 April 2014

Special shoutout to my fabulous readers!



Special shoutout to all my fabulous readers. Thank you all for your prayers, wishes and patience. From the bottom of my heart, i am indeed grateful - God bless you all immeasurably. I'm back now however i might still be a little epileptic due to recovery but i'll do my best possible to keep up. BTW, please guys, fill me in......what did i miss? What's the latest in Nigerian fashion? What is trending? I've not been able to see a lot considering the fact that i've been indoor for almost 2months now! Can't wait to hear from you! Xoxo......


3 comments:

  1. Hey.....good to have you back, def sure you are doing great and may you never experience that kind of ailment again in your life....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God u are ok now Darl... as per who's trending me no know ooo all mi ah no say mi ah fi jealous damilola Adegbite cos she ma snatch mi boo of life mwan and she ma one damn beautiful pregnant African woman mi ah fi see in recent times mwan! #respect

    ReplyDelete