Friday 26 April 2013

Weekend style inspiration (tops + denim)!




Hello dear fashionista's, so we thank God for seeing us through the busy week and am sure a lot of you are yelling TGIF right now! (lazy people -Lol!) I sort of came up with an idea last night and going forward, every Friday we will be looking at various ideas/recommendations to inspire our styles for the weekend. It could be featured as hair, makeup, shoes, and a whole lot of stuffs. This week however, it will be focus - Tops and denim). I'll be recommending outfits for all body types and i hope you get rock and enjoy.





Am sure a lot of you might have read my post on this body type and what you should wear to flatter it. This is an amazing off the shoulder sweats top that broaden out your shoulders. It is also a bright color that helps to distract attention from your heavy lower body. Its a weekend so pair it with your favorite flats and you're good to go.


2. The Banana Shaped



While i'll be writing on this body type soon, this applies to tall and lanky women that visible have very little or no curves. The striped tank top is a great way to keep people guessing what you have underneath.  Moreso, its loose and the fitted pants helps to create a curvy illusion at the bottom.  Don't be afraid to slip on some sky high heels to get the super model look.


3. The Hour Glass



Yeah Yeah, we know and we've heard you. You can pretty much wear anything. Spice up your weekend however by incorporating a pop of color. Purple is an all time stunner. Be sure not to over do it tho. 


4. The Athletic shaped




Also known as the boyish shaped. Don't worry, you play in the same league as the beautiful Serena Williams. Try this subtle asymmetric cut top. You have amazing hands and thighs so don't be scared to show them off. Elongate your body by wearing an eye catching pump.


5. The Busty girl





If you haven't,  please check out my post on this body type - It also applies to the inverted triangle. Remember how we talked about not covering up your gorgeous breasts because truly men love them? Lol! Don't be scared to slip on this spaghetti tank top, the waist cut and bell bottom pants accentuates your figure the most. If you are a little bit shy, play around with a scarf. *winks*

Hope you all been truly inspired by this compilation. Kindly let me have feedbacks or better still tweet at me pictures. Am so excited to see your pretty faces and body. For more on how to rock a denim on denim, click here. Which are you feeling the most?

Have a fun filled weekend.

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.


Pictures courtesy - AFL

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww.tanks sola luv u#ideaspoppintrumyhead# right nw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. The 2nd n 5th pictures are my favourites....hey sola,im a size 12 with very moderate features which is really upsetting. Lol.And to make matters worse,big tomy.. im killing myself trying to get my tommy flat..u know, u cant av small boobs n ass n still av ur tommy popping out, it looks really disgusting.sometimes im at a loss on how best to work with wat I av while still working on my tomy.my instructor is gud bt it gets really tiring. ...I wld appreciate ur opinion (s)...2ndly,.i'll like to know wat body type i fall into..plus I love ur blog.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh im nt tall n lanky so I dont think the banana shaped applies to me.. ..im waiting for ur response o..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am almost 6ft tall n fat, am bootylicious av got lil hips an average boob for my size a christian mother arm and a lil tummy wiv xtra tyres wot body shape do i fit into? Pls reply asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love this! Thanks beau....'Kisses

    ReplyDelete