For we, denim might be just an apparel we throw on when we want to dress down or just have a style day off, however, through the year, these fashionable celebrities have in their own ways managed to give various interpretations to the simple wardrobe staple. Checkout some amazing looks that stood out for me.
1. Karen Igho - If you've got it, flaunt it! Karen shows off her rock tight abs in her low rise denim pants. Pays to stay in the gym hey!
2. Annie Idibia - The sexy and expecting mama channeled her inner ghetto spotting this fiercely ripped boyfriend pants.
3. Toolz - The very curvaceous OAP had her high waist jean hugging in perfect places! #super
4. Genevieve Nnaji - Need we look any further on how to style a simple white Tee? Not with genny on check!
5. Rita Dominic - The fashion icon gives slouchy an entirely different meaning in this head to toe denim ensemble. Love her sandals dayum.
6. Stephenie Okereke - Ping on Mrs Linus, you've got our full permission......talk about rocking a sleeky sleek pencil pant with class.
7. Agbani Darego - While wearing one herself, the ex beauty queen gives us a reason to patronize her denim line.
8. Tiwa Savage - just as the infamous phrase reads - 'hips don't lie'! But in Tiwa's case, i think we'll rephrase and say 'ass don't lie'. Lol!
9. Rukky Sanda and Mercy Aigbe - Still thinking acid wash denim was so 1980's? not with these fashionistas wearing them. Love the overly ripped effect, very retro.
10. Lanre Da Silva - I must admit, this is the first time am seeing the designers amazing physique. She looks super hot while debuting her SS14 collection at fashion week.
11. Eku Edewor - I don't think anyone could have worn this denim dress better. Eku's svelte figure was perfection in the LDD deigned by Agbani Darego!
12. Toke makinwa - am really not sure when this picture was taken but boy do I love her look particularly her yellow YSL sandal and purse.
So what you think guys? Do you have any favorites? Did anyone stand out? And have they inspired you in any way? Lets have your thoughts.
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @soladunn and let's get the interaction going