We've talk about fashion now its time for the beauty cops to take over. Ofcos, fashion can never be complete without a touch of glam. Guys, its time we checkout who's got the best beauty palette and hottest features in the entertainment industry.
1. Best Hair/Brows - (Tiwa Savage) - The new bride has got the most amazing baby hair i've ever seen...EVER! Just when i though it was only about her hair line, she showed off her thick locks in her musical video and we all kinda wished she never wore weaves again! As regards her brows, always perfection.
2. Best Lips - (Tonto Dike) - She is one woman you'll kiss and scream...I LIKED IT! What's not to love about poko's full delectable lips.
3. Natural Beauty - (Susan Peters) - OMG!!! We saw a whole lot of 'no makeup' selfies this year - some scary, some alright but no one tops the naturally beautiful and controversial actress. Goodness, she's gorgeous!
4. Best Makeup - (Toke Makinwa) - I don't know if its Toke or a makeup artiste, but whoever it is sure is doing a phenomenon job. Her highlights and contouring is sheer perfection.
5. Best Skin - (Genevieve Nnaji) - Not just is she incredibly talented, her caramel skin is picture perfect. Its simply to die for #wow
6. Best Body - (kate henshaw) - The 42 year old actress shows us it pays to hit the gym! With rock tight abs and butting guns, we all thirst to see the fit mother of one in a bikini someday. Hopefully!
7. Bald Beauty - (Zainab Balogun/Chidinma) - If you can rock a bald head, you've got to be an exceptionally beautiful woman right! Zainab and Chidinma, proves you don't need hair to embrace your femininity. P.S: they've got really nice shaped heads though!
8. Hottest Curves - (Ebube Nwagbo) - Okay, somebody please stop me from yelling UKWU! Sorry Ebube but your curvaceous bod makes us rewind the track countless times. What I love about her still is the fact that she dresses to accentuate her hour glass figure.
9. Best Smile - (Monalisa Chinda) - Could anything be more angelic? Hanhan! She's an absolute doll whenever she flashes her widest grin.
10. Best Eyes - (Eva Alodia) - Forget about the lashes, contacts and makeup, Eva is an exceptional beauty particularly her sultry eyes. How do i know this? We graduated together from the same university.
I almost didn't want to include this but c'mon, just can seem to get it outta my head. We are all guilty but some more than others. Lol!
11. Weave Queen - (Halimar Abubakar) - well, let's just say we'll gladly award her the title.
What do you think about my honoree guys? Can't wait to hear from you.
Follow me on twitter @soladunn