Don't you just love the magic that comes with Christmas! Hugs, kisses, laughter and oh, gifts (rubbing hands). I love gifts, i love to give it and yeah, it wouldn't hurt if i start receiving too (eyes rolling). So, i'm swallowing my pride this year and making my list public (straight face). To everyone out there who genuinely loves and cares about me, these are my wishes for Christmas. *eye lashes*
1. Louboutin Pigalle - what girl doesn't need a bit of sexy in her life? Huh? None! Every woman needs to have atleast one Christian Louboutin stiletto in her rack. My all time favorite is the Strass and the black patent leather. Yeah, the studded strass is from last years collection but i'm still loving it and the black patent leather is simply a classic. *Deep Breathe*
- I'm a girl who works hard but likes to rest even harder! Lol! And what is more comfy than sinking yourself into some good old hoodie. I was a little red riding hood fan in my younger days so with one of these, i'd be keeping the memories ever green.
3. Ipad mini 2 (retina) - I'm not too much of a gadget freak but when i want one, i go all out. For a chick who is always on the move like myself, my purse could use one of these. Its the latest from apple and boy are its features crazy. It went on sale a couple of days back and its gotten impressive reviews. My current tablet has gone bunkers and this is like an emergency.
4. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction fragrance - OMG!!! If you ladies haven't tried this yet, you need to hop on the wagon asap. I tried the fragrance in sample size a couple of months back, and it was heavenly! It smelt so fruity, sexy and yummy. Unfortunately i've not been able to get my hands on the larger bottles ever since *sad face*
5. A LRD (Little Red Dress) - It may sound a little weird to you but i've never own a red dress before. Reason because, i was a bit conscious on how it would translate on my skin tone but right now, i don't care anymore - i want one with lace detailing to be precise. There's just something about it that oozes power and femininity at the same time. As a matter of fact, it is my no 1 option to my works end of the year party later in the month. As soon as i get my hands on it that is! Lol!
6. Chunky Gold Necklace - The bigger, the better this season so go all out with your accessories. Lots of gold, silver........so far its 'blingin', we're loving! This statement necklace right here is a gotta have. I've been searching for a while now but can't seem to get in this exact design. One for xmas will be highly appreciated. Lol!
What do you intend unwrapping this magical season guys? Those are mine and i can only pray someone somewhere with a good heart would be kind enough to get me one of these or maybe all *big grin n fingers crossed*.
Compliments of the season!
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @soladunn and let's get talking........