2013 was indeed a romance packed year in Nigerian entertainment. From surprise proposals, to major wedding showdowns and arrivals of several adorable bundle of joy, no doubt it will remain an unforgettable year for the likes of multi talented Tuface Idibia/Annie, OAP - Dotun/Taiwo, gospel singers Eben/Jahdiel, Actress Mercy Aigbe, Sharon Adeleke, just to name a few. With only a few days left in 2013, one question is left hanging in our minds - which pair will be Nigeria's next celebrity bride and groom?
Here are my top 5 most anticipated weddings for the year 2014.
1. Jim Iyke & Nadia Buhari - Aren't they the perfect blend of Nolly/Gollywood now? With rumored engagent and romantic sightings all around the world, Jim proves to be 'the keeper' afterall. Lol! Nadia would be one stunning bride.
2. T-Bliss & Tiwa Savage - After months of raised eye brows about their relationship, beau T-bliss decided to make things official by pulling off a surprise proposal during the diva's 33rd birthday. For a classy songstress such as Tiwa and a prospective hunky hubby as Bliss, we are already in a trance on how their big day will go down. I heard it will be happening on an island right? Tiwa stunned in 3 amazing attires at her engagement, we can wait to see what dress she will be wearing. Checkout my post on dress suggestions i had for Tiwa here.
3. Paul Okoye & Anita - Don't we all wish to be proposed to with two diamond rings now! Oh well, Anita was lucky to have hers come true. Paul happens to be my favorite of the twin because of his conservative nature, i feel this will also reflect on his choice of wedding ceremony. There's buzz that both twin will have a joint wedding, but without a confirmation yet, we'll keep our fingers crossed as we anticipate. The couple have a son together already.
4. Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo - After two amazing kids, a flamboyant proposal and a star studded engagement ceremony, we have absolutely no idea what next to expect from the picture perfect pair.
5. Dr Sid & Simi Osomo - Following a romantic proposal in Paris and their recent introduction ceremony, we can't wait to see this adorable duo take the huge plunge.
Who amongst these delectable pair are you desperately holding your breathe up for on pull off the biggest doppest wedding for 2014? Are there any other off the list you're looking forward to as well? Let's have your thoughts! Lol!
Follow me on twitter @soladunn and let's get talking........