Sunday 13 October 2013

You loved it, i found it......Tiwa Savage's cut-out dress!


Image 1 of Oh My Love Harness Midi Bodycon Dress

The sexy songstress 'Tiwa Savage' was spotted a while back with Ghanaian hip-hop art 'Sakordie' in this beautiful white cut-out bodycon dress. I found it, her dress is by ASOS and costs $63 (N10,120). You can purchase yours online from their site here. It is available now and in two colors. As always, still flashing her engagement bling, I LIKE!


Image 1 of Oh My Love Harness Midi Bodycon Dress

Similar item also available in two additional colors here.

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking...........

Love,
SolaDunn.



3 comments:

  1. soladunn, im really impressed wiv ur blog... an avid reader from Sierra leone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and God bless. Do keep reading..........xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't think tiwa did justice to d dress. She covered d style wiv her weaves. Not cool

    ReplyDelete