Tuesday 29 October 2013

GTB Lagos Fashion week 2013. Focus - Iconic Invanity!






What more can we say about a truly iconic designer! My God did Iconic Invanity live up to its name at the GTB Lagos fashion and design week. I was on my toes anticipating this collection and i must admit, i was blown away. Fantastic use of fabric, the patterns were breathe taking and the detailing of the whole collection was absolute perfection. Intricate embroidery/beading, textured satin, beautiful side/hip detailing ....maybe not too excited about the mixing satin and velvet but thumbs up for the risk. Am so gaga particularly for the patterns and dresses. Amazing i tell you! See collection below


































Photo Credits: Kola Oshalusi (Insigna)

6 comments:

  1. now this is a fashion designer .... thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept on saying woow as I scrolled down. Omg dt 1st dress has me stunned. Lawd. She's good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept on saying woow as I scrolled down. Omg dt 1st dress has me stunned. Lawd. She's good. Top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love, I love, I love them all! Sola nwannem awayu?

    ReplyDelete