On this edition of brafication, we will be looking at undergarments precisely bras every woman must have regardless of your pocket, skin tone, age, body type/shape or breast size. The essence of this post is to enlighten you on how to be at alert for any and every fashion contingency that may arise. I hope you enjoy reading. Below are my most essential MUST HAVE undergarment (bras) for every woman.
1. White bras - I wouldn't have included it however considering our Naija heritage and wearing those our usual lace iro and buba, yeah........am sure you understand right!
2 . Lacy bras - Don't we all need a little bit of sexy every once in a while now. Lace in general is sexy and when you wear sexy, you feel sexy *winks*. Also, thinking of spending the weekend at your mans place, you have got to have this in your bag!
3. Colored bras - I love colored bras (shhhh......all my bras are, lol). There's just something fresh and sexy while wearing them. Do you agree?
4. Padded bras - Big nipple or you just need a little bit more volume? You gotta have one.
5. Black or Nude bras- For those times when you need to wear whites or nude tone apparels and you don't want your bras showing through. For those of you who may not like black, these nude colors are perfect for your skin tones.
6. Strapless bras - In this modern day, hardly does any woman wear apparel that isn't either strapless or off the shoulder. Make your apparel look flattering but wearing one of these.
7. Seamless panties/shorts for women - don't you just hate VPL's (visible panty lines). Its a huge turn-off when people can tell whether or not you're wearing panties and to worsen things, its shape. Victoria Secret makes amazing ones so please try to get one.
8. Smooth cup bras - For your fitted tanks and camisoles. Also, they are considered to be one of the most comfortable bras.
9. Low back bras- fashion has gotten to that point now where your back is as sexy as your front. Thinking of flaunting it, why not!
10. Full/half cup bras - particularly for the well endowed chicks. There's is no shame it wearing full cups or wide straps. Remember, your comfort and support should always come first. ladies with tiny tittas like we can often get away with the half cups but not restricted.
11. Push up bras- why not give a sneak peak! A little cleavage won't hurt particularly when you have perky boobs. And even if not, that's why its called PUSH UP!
12. Full bodied bras - particularly for my plus sized sisters!
Having 12 pieces isn't too much now is it, lol! I hope you gotten a few ideas from this piece. So next time you're going bra shopping, be sure to keep this in mind. To view my brafication vol 1, see here.
I love you for reading.