Tuesday 30 July 2013

Oh Tyra Banks.........what went wrong girl???


I mean, i love Tyra Banks to death....one of the most beautiful black women in the world for sure! But there's something up with her these days. Dunno if its a problem with her stylist or whatever - shes's just getting it all wrong! Have a look at her just a few days ago making an appearance at the CBS showtime party, she was head to toe a 'hot mess'. Her ensemble was made-up of lovely individual pieces but the co-ordination was just one from hell. And whats up with her 'girls'? Implants maybe? Hope not! Whatever it is, you've got to get it together Tyra cos you're way better than this. What do you think? and oh, those earrings should go straight into the trash can! Lol!

12 comments:

  1. I love her dress, hair and shoes........tyra can do no wrong in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! And yep, I think those are def implants!!! She really does look kinda messy! Btw the dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks fine 2 me*

    ReplyDelete
  4. If de boobs were a lil bit small or de usually size it would hv just been perfect. But her outfit looks gd.

    Franny Peters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my the boobs are so big..guess she had an implant btw I love tyra Banks..remebered those days wen I used to watch* American Next Top model* she is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair.....ouch!...what was she thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. d dress and shoes are great but the hair is awful and her face looks like shes 60 tryna look 40.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoe is classy.Heart it.join the discussion on at what age will give child a phone.www.africaintels.com.please your opinion is needed thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like she did a boob job...apart from the hair,every other thing look okay to me.No homo but I love the boobs lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like she has implants meant 4 queen latifa or a bigger lady. The dress is nice. Her hair looks a little too much n you are right about d earrings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back off peeps, tyra has always had big boobs, don't say wot u don't know. She looks good to me. Sola take a seat wiv dis ur stylist ish I beg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks gd to me, btw, tyra has always had big boobs.

    ReplyDelete