Friday 19 July 2013

My best looks of the week - Hollywood and Nollywood!





Gabrielle Union - This grey tank dress is for members only! Its either you've got the body or not and at 40, Miss Union rocks it like no ones business. As usual, understated makeup (which I love), natural hair bun and those metallic ankle strap sandals are everything. She pulled off the look effortlessly!

Simi Osomo - though a very new face, Simi has won our hearts not just as Dr Sid's heart-rob but undoubtedly with her carefully chosen fashion. Have a look at this gorgeous head-to-toe red ensemble she was spotted in recently. Her regal sophisticated dress fits perfectly on her body and those spiked pumps were the exact touch of edge she needed to balance  off her look. Perfect hair, beautiful manicure, sweet makeup #FunFlirtyFabulous!

What do you think about my 2 picks for the week guys? Do you have any other that caught your eyes this week? Let's have your thoughts.

Follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and let's get interacting.


Love,
SolaDunn.

3 comments:

  1. The makeup for simi Ȋ̝̊̅§ a total no-no!...haba!...we can't even see her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simi will be my pick! The elegance and sofistication,maturity, yet looking simple and effortless does it for me! Gabrielle union is no doubt looking beautiful too but the tank thing, is a no for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart the tank dress of Miss Union.
    Btw, Sola it's 'hearthrob' not heart rob.

    Funmi.

    ReplyDelete