Tuesday 23 July 2013

Please help me find Tyra Banks' weave!!!




Hey guys, hope you all are having a nice week! not a stressful one like mine *straight face*. So am thinking of taking off my braids this weekend and am so confused on what to fix. I came across this gorgeous weave on Tyra Banks and i was love struck (i guess hers is a lace wig right). I was thinking if any of you fabulous readers/visitors know anywhere i can get a similar one from, i'll be very appreciative (pls inbox me). Also if you do sell, kindly inbox me on (soladunn@yahoo.com) the weave along with the prices. Many thanks! Ya'll know i find a lot of items for you, now is time to return the favor......Lol!

5 comments:

  1. hair glamour international in lekki. 0806006100.Thank me later
    New York girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also get a curling wand . best thing ever
    New York girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u r in lagos u can check casa bella store in ikj mall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys! I'll have these few places checkedout and let you know how it goes....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bees root hair is sure to give u the weave u want,plus u re not gonna regret it,trust me,here z her pin 2A2Fdad1,p.s u gonna b hooked badly.khleo

    ReplyDelete