Wednesday 17 July 2013

Lacy rubber flats for the rainy season.....would you buy???




Lol! For real guys, i know its not it but i kinda see where the inspiration is from! I was in the market (downtown Balogun) sometime last week to checkout some latest items around especially for the rainy season and there was this flats i saw everywhere (like what i have in the middle) - quite similar to what Jessica Alba is wearing (design wise) and looks a lot like suede but to my greatest surprise, it was rubber! It retails for less than N500 and comes in a variety of colors. Even tho i didn't purchase it (cos i wanted to see how people were wearing it and all), i wanna know - have you come across it yourself? have you gotten one for yourself? How is it? and do you think its a good buy especially for this season? Please do let me know.

15 comments:

  1. Oh yes I got it as well but for 2k and I like it just that it was too tight so I stopped wearing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh i av one already. It has been around for 3 months now. I got mine for 800 naira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sola, dat tin is all over the place here in abuja naa, diff colors I actualy wondered if it was rubber or fabric. Looks nice actually very nice. Am not a flats person so am not likely to rock it, but it's cool.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes!!!!!!!!!.....sola I have..
    Tho there's the one of suede but oh dear the one of "rubber" is selling more..(U won't even know d diff)
    Whenever I see it on people all I do is just shake my big head


    Aramide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes its a very common footwear..Don't think I can ever rock it..I like my stuffs unique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wan go buy my own so cos forget fashion we need stuff dat would be easy to wear without spoiling for dis rainy season plus if u are a real fashionista u will wear ur own well without looking like am umgbeke
    HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fact dt its common dosnt mean its nt nice, jst like HONEY said, its only if u are an umgbeke dts when u will look like one nd common when u wear it, u cld be waaring d mst expensive C.L shoe nd still look cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this every where around Lagos and am sorry I can't rock it tho it's cute bt too much on the streets,there are nicers jellies that re quite unique..Check Aldo,Kurt Geiger,Melissa,Vivienne Westwood,River Island,and d list is endless. Sola darling,sure u knw better *wink* 1st time I'd be leaving a comment. Tomilola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!!is everywhere but I don't have one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes,its everywhere but I don't have one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. God Bless u Tomilola..its my opinion I like my stuffs unique..if u like buy all the whole Balogun stuffs na u sabi

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys have successfully discouraged me. Thank you very much *straight face* But i still think its a good buy sha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @tomilola and april.... My tots exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sheo fits every body I have seen it on. I was surprised wen I found out it was rubber. I'm a sucker for ballet flats I can't wait to get mine. Like Anon 5:55 said it depends on how u wear it. Lol... Tokoni.

    ReplyDelete