Saturday 13 July 2013

What Toke Makinwa should have worn.......my recommendation!



Without even saying anything, am sure ya'll know who my worst dressed of the week is. I mean Toke, this dress looks so bad from every angle, i don't even know where to start from. First, if you must expose your side boobs (which i have nothing against), make sure you have a nice pair. If your boobs aren't small/perky, this trend isn't for you. Secondly, what are doing wearing such a short loose dress? For someone of your stature and height, you shouldn't be caught dead in this - they only shorten/stunt you the more which is very unflattering. And thirdly (which is the worst part of this look) THE HAIR! Are you kidding me? WTH! Your hair looks untidy and that side bun, girl......you needed to have asked for someones opinion. 
my recommendation - Take a look at this similar piece i've chosen for her (right) - this would have made more sense.  Its a lovely color, features a cris-cross back (which is very sexy) and its fitted all the way to the knee (which elongates and flatters her figure more) - i think she in this would have been more classy and sophisticated. Your thoughts guys...........


7 comments:

  1. Abet Soladun where can I find the one you posted? I love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. link is highlighted on the word 'piece'.......xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't know the nitty gritty of fashion but wen I saw the side boobs it sent me into a panic, lol, chai, that wasn't nice.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na wa for this Toke. Is it not d same event that Omotola went for and she dressed in a formal outfit without exposing her nakedness? When will all these celebs learn to dress their age?

    Bon weekend sola,

    Funmi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sideboobs means that they are SOFT, and FULL and WARM. I'll never tire of those!

    ReplyDelete