Friday 26 July 2013

What i'll be wearing this weekend - shiny leopard skin legging, kicks and bright nails!




Yeah! its Friday and boy am i looking forward to it weekend, not only has my week been quite dramatic but also i'll be catching up with a close pal (haven't seen in a while so am super excited to be catching up). As usual, that got me to the ultimate question - what should i wear? so before i get myself unnecessarily worked up, i simply thought to pull some existing stuffs out of my closet.  I didn't want to look too serious cos it's a really naughty friend neither do i want to look shabby (lailai, lol) so i got digging. Suddenly i bumped into my studded leopard print leggings which i haven't worn in months and my red sole Reebok kicks. *click*, i got myself a look - i will be pairing it with a simple V-neck plain white Tee and bright colored nails (purple, which is huge now). My shiny leopard print legging is by MissRebel, sold out now cos i got i early this year on sale for just $10 (N1,600), similar ones here and Reebok kicks for $60 (N9,600), similar ones here. Hope you get to pull one or two inspiration(s) from this and enjoy your weekend! *kisses*

9 comments:

  1. Lailai I no gree oo u should have showed us your complete looks na..would have love to see ur face too! Ur ojoro to much oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola bera take a full pic and share b4 I meet u dea O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more with April and Anniebelle.Full pic!Full pic!!Full pic!!!*cheering*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am trying to get a wedge *errm is is kicks or canvas now* u sha get what I wanna say...tried d link u used on rita dominic bt I met a dead end or mayb I dnt knw how 2 shop online...can u or any1 help me with a shop dt I can go get it...wld be waiting 4 ur response...tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister, your spirit sees me o! Lol! ever since i got our mail, i've been trying to find one here but its just impossible. Am so sorry dear!

      Delete
  5. Sola,you're a funny chik,lol. Anyway, I agree with April; show us d full look joo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @barong is ryt,i also try d link..pls do something.Want 2 rock dat wedge sneakers on my bufday.Hopin on you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sola,,,av been so hooked to ur blog eva since i stumbled on it on Linda Ikeji....please av been tryna get stuffs from miss rebel...dunno ow to go about it..playsuits to be precise...please help me out wif info....keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww, thank you. Getting hooked is a good thing, atleast sometimes. Lol! As regards the purchase, if you are in Nigeria, i usually advice that you order and have it delivered to your friend over there (UK - she/he can later have it sent to you) for the cost of courier sometimes my be more than the item itself. But if you do not mind, you can go ahead. Also make further inquiries from their site. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete