Wednesday 17 July 2013

The SNAIL FACIAL..........would you consider?




Things people do for beauty these days (fears God himself)..........eating of placenta, vampire facial and what not.......latest addition to the clan is the snail facial! I mean, this is so bizarre and weird, i don't want to even research about it however for the benefit of those of you who might be interested, it is a process whereby you let the snails crawl on your face and the slime it leaves is suppose to act as an anti-aging beauty booster! Question is, would you dare? My opinion, HELL NO! but am sure Kim Kardashian will be totally up for this........Lol!

7 comments:

  1. Lol! Noooo I won't
    -www.faithkel.com
    -naturalkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would def.dare....its cool joh!..unlike d vampire and placenta(omg!! I can't imagine)..


    Aramide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I can do the snail but eating of placenta its a capital NO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I can do the snail but eating of placenta its a capital NO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok my question might be off topic o, can any1 help me out with d details of a makeover schl dts around ogba nd ikeja and dts VERY AFFORDABLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a typical yoruba will say, "Inyama". Yuck, I can't. But if na to chop am why not.

    Funmi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually I will. I've been wondering how the slime can b extracted cos I knew all along its importance!!!
    Buchi"

    ReplyDelete