Tuesday 24 September 2013

Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia Vs Karrueche Tran in polka dotted bandeau bikini tops!



Errrrmmmm, am kind of confused with this face-off tho! Wait o, does that mean Banky W's supposed girlfriend wore a bikini as a top? NO! Oh well, am having a strong beef with this two incredibly hot women here. While one is a top, the other is a bikini top but both rocking the apparel, its Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia Vs Karrueche Tran on this one, who do you think is rocking it better? This got me hallucinating Banky Vs Chris Brown, hehehehehehe!!! What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Lol... Sola, i hve read ds in some other sites too. So, a lot of pple hve criticized Banky's gal 4 her style. But as 4 mi oooo, i wil rather rock it as a bikini......

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny enough I will go with andrea cos of the way it sits well on her body .... karrueche looks like a beautiful transsexual to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real????? I think u are mixing them up. Lol!

      Delete
    2. yo! I didn't mix nathn ... we are talking about the pics here and that's my opinion .... andrea all the way weda it looks like a top or not ... u are the one mixing ...lol

      Delete
  3. They all look food on it. Btw I don't see anything wrong with bankys chic using it as a top. That's why its called personal style. That's what fashion is about. U gotta try something unconventional,risque, something different.I think she pulled it off. Seeing as the top doesn't have an OBVIOUS bikini bra look. We encourage creativity in fashion and when one tries it, ppl try to bite their heads off.after all Rihanna wore a swim suit as a dress the other day. Tho she look trashy in it. My point is that bankys girl pulled it off. On her,it just looks like a cute top.nice. My opinion tho

    ReplyDelete