Tuesday 3 September 2013

which is Kourtney Kardashians best look?



Thank Jesus she finally decided to get rid of those ugly bangs, the hair was ageing her like nobody's business. Now i can gladly welcome back my stylish Kourt! She has amazing style particularly when it comes to dresses. She spotted this two apparels last week both in one night, the dress is by ASOS (she wore it and it sold out just in a couple of minutes, Na wa o) and a very sexy lacy bodysuit. Which is your best look on her for the night? Her body is insane after two kid now, isn't it!


7 comments:

  1. don't i just love kourtney plus that dress is superb...i love the prints, design and all the details, she isnt putting on alot of accessories...but i dont know about the footwear *rme*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that dress is just to die for .... that's my pick and I just love kourt... hell I love the kardashian jare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes lot so much weight. Lov both outfit on her except for d scandal. Feel is too matching and busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Dress more cox I am a fan of short dresses*wink* and I love the Louis vuitton pink shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first pic looks like she wants to keep the good girl looks which i totally heart and the other looks like a woman who wants to hve some fun.She is looking superb in both outfit and the hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very right about both descriptions!

      Delete
  6. ♍ÎşşJenny6 September 2013 at 01:52

    Anty Ose aka honeysays the truth I see you.... Btw: I lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeKourtney did I also mention that I am always keeping up with the kardashian my fav show she looks sexy in both outfit me likey

    ReplyDelete