Tuesday 24 September 2013

Brandy's new haircut - you like?



Hi blog fam! First lemme just say sowieeee for the prolonged absence. I had some serious technical issues with the blog and also its URL. I couldn't upload or do anything. The only thing i struggled to get pass was publish a few comments - hope some of you read my twitter message too. So sorry again! Now, checkout Miss Brand's new bob cut..amazing isn't it! A lot of peeps are going bob now, more like the infamous bobonce cut...Lol! What do you think? Love her makeup BTW!

10 comments:

  1. Omg I like! Btw sola I missed u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y is she lookin lyk toke makinwa in dis pic? Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolzzz!!! Looking at d picture again, ermmmm........you're kinda right tho. Lol!

      Delete
  3. Oh my effing gudness. I am so trying ds out......... I hrt I hrt I hrt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my brandy ....love her, love the new hair cut, love even gorimakpa on her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed u loads darlin..good to know u back now...brandy's new haircut..so amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed u sola, welcome back.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. Av has this hair style before. Its nice on almost everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. One of the very few hair styles that works with every facial frame!

      Delete