Monday 16 September 2013

Share your fashionista regular day-off/weekend look!





There's absolutely nothing like flexing in your birthday suit all weekend...boy, don't we all just wish! Anyway, i want to hear from you on what your weekend routine is 'fashion-wise'. Hair, beauty and style as we always discuss, good or bad. Here are my few. 3 things you'll never find me in on a weekend - heels, makeup and a good manicure (lol).


Makeup - After a whole 5 days of work and full face makeup, i've got to chill......Kilode! Apart from when there's a function to attend, i never put anything on my face on weekends. Its really healthy for your skin...ease up once a while on products and all. However, if you're wondering why my face is shine shine like so, when running a few errands here n there, i apply my normal moisturizer or better still sometimes, a tinted moisturizer for a little coverage (bobby brown) so i don't scare people with my bare face. Trust me, its frightening, lol!

Manicure - am one of those girls who's addicted to scrapping off their nail polish. Don't know why but I do it a lot! I get my manicure done myself so i chew it all off on Fridays and get them re-done every Sundays. Weird hey!

Heels -  Can't deal, i just can't! Lol! I wear a 4inch heel or higher 8hours a day, 5 days a week at work....man pikin never try? So most times you'll catch me in flats and sandals except for rare instances. I found this really cool flats I've been obsessed with for a while now, I'll do a post so you can can see. It'll be titled - cool street finds!

Hair - OMG!!!!! You peeps are gonna love my natural bun tutorial, just keep it locked! *winks*

Apparel - Simple denim, Tee and tanks. Am obsessed with this particular denim you see me wearing in both pic by 'James' and as i always say blazers are d best layering pieces. 

Do share your weekend fashionista day-off routine! Good or bad!!! Can't wait to hear from you.


Follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn.......

Love,
SolaDunn.



8 comments:

  1. On Weekends I love wearing my Tees, Boyfriend Ripped jean and a flat sandal and maybe a face cap if the sun is hot..I can never be caught with a heavy makeup during weekends I tend to keep it very simple,maybe a powder a gloss on my Lips will do and I love my flats either sandals or Ballerina shoes..... I also love wearing denim shirts or blazers on a floral short dresses and I'm starting to fall inlove with sunnies can't do without my sunglasses on sunny days...sola I can't wait for the BUN Tutorial I'm so intrested..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola I love you, bt alwys talking about urslf is really boring, pls give us updates on d latest trends, wt celebrities wore to events, how to wear print trousers n stuff lik dt, use more or pictures dan words, nobdy rili wants to read all dis epistle. All d best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U must be new on this blog. It shows

      Delete
    2. I do a lot of shorts and tanks on weekends. Also summer dresses and flats. But I go all out on accessories and makeup. Cos makeup isn't allowed in my job so weekend is the only chance I get.shades tho are a must

      Delete
    3. @ anon, exactly, you must be really new. pls don't bring your dirty mouth here. If you can't appreciate good write-ups, stick to gossip sites abeg!

      Delete
  3. I'm always on denim on denim or denim on girly skirts on weekends. And definitely I rock my flats.
    Minimal makeup as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always rocking crop tops with shorts or simple tees nd my boy friend jeans with simple flats or sandals during the weekend and no make up except I have an event to attend

    ReplyDelete