Friday 27 September 2013

You loved it, i found it - Damilola Adegbite's mesh dress to the flower girl London premiere!



OMG!!! actress Damilola Adegbite is head to toe perfection in this ensemble! She totally wowed me with her fashion choice this time and i give it up to her. Shes got on two of the hottest colors this year - her super sexy mesh bodycon dress has got grey (love the detailing) and that burgundy stilettos are on fire. Am also loving the fact that she chose a full hair, the perfect touch of fun to calm down all that sexiness, phewww. Lol! My only concern though is that i don't think the outfit is appropriate for a premiere but nonetheless  the look is exquisite. What do you think? BTW, the dress is called the crystal embellished long sleeve bandage dress designed by celeb boutique and its worth £130.00 (N32,500). You can it online here.


3 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Bandage Dress *Rme*.. well very appropraite for her body type..oh the shoes I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola, exactly my thots wen I saw ds 2day on BN. She nailed it ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart her shoes.
    Sola, pls where can one get d shoes?

    ReplyDelete