Monday 2 September 2013

Inspiration on styling your simple white Tee Shirt!



Kai! See me giving you challenge and giving out expo again, Issokay sha! Anything for my readers *winks*. Okay, so here are a few inspirations on how to style your simple white Tee shirt to win the 16k handbag courtesy Hesey Designs in my style challenge. Am not saying you should copy o just be as creative as possible! Again, my criteria are creativity  edge and sophistication. Hurry, entries closes by Saturday. Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Dnt get mam.pls come again..........hw can I play the game to win the cute bag????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls refer to my post from Monday okay! tnx

      Delete
  2. huh? why do u have to give expo*angry* and I sent before refreshing ur page ..... not fair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! don't worry darl, any copy copy is not allowed. This is just to serve as a guide. and wow, your legs needs to be insured girl, WICKED!

      Delete
  3. Lol@ Expo..Love my solange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soladunn can I participate????#sobs# jx finking of if n when I win ao I wld get it????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ermm ermm, while we keep thinking about that, send in your entry first okay. Love!

      Delete
  5. Hello Sola, do I send d pic 2 ur email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. gonna send mine too...i hope am gonna win. lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasheedah love, cant wait to see! Hurry!!!

      Delete
  7. Sola my internet has been messed up so I just sent it now. Please accept it :'(

    ReplyDelete