Monday 16 September 2013

Please meet my most fashionable reader!!!



OMG!!! I was literarily melting when a blog fan (Omozuafo, our style challenge winner) sent this adorable picture to me via twitter. She wrote - “i know he's just a kid, but inspired by your denim on denim post, my sister's son. Like, this is what i find most gratifying about blogging - the fact that people on the other end find what i write about useful is just beyond me. As for lil Mr. Denim right here, i have no words for you young man but I'll manage to say this......i'll wait to get married to you, no matter how long it takes! #dazall!  Uncle 6 packs should take several seats! Lol! #AdorableBeyondWords. Thanks for sharing Omozuafo and my love to your handsome nephew! What do you think guys???


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous......... it definitely runs in the family. Cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little sunshine is on sola's blog yayyyyyyyy.... thanks @ ify

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little sunshine is on sola's blog yayyyyyyyy.... thanks @ ify

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's cute. Btw,I sent u an email which u didn't reply. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute boy

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's such a cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! he's gorgeous. Sola you have me to contend with if you want to marry this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm.....i just dey look you! If you know how thick my blow is hen, you wouldn't dare *eyes rollin*

      Delete
  8. Sola, if hear? My angel's spouse to be?

    He is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello handsome!

    http://justporsh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeaaa,that ȋ̝̊̅§ my baby Jayden.Onose,i can seee ur handwork oooo.hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 much swagg.. am lovin it...

    ReplyDelete