Wednesday 18 September 2013

Would you dare - blue lipsticks???




Ermmmm, maybe not for an everyday look but we can't deny the fact that blue lipsticks makes a bold statement. We've seen fashion risk takers like Teyena Taylor, Amber Rose, Kesha, Ashanti and most recently Rihanna spotting the daring lip shade. Personally, i don't think am that bold to take such a huge plunge but looking at these ladies, its not so dramatic afterall. A few brands that have offered suitable shades to the rather unusual and sizzling color includes MAC, INGLOT....to mention a few!




Funny thing however is that......as frighting as the lipstick shade may seem, it doesn't look too bad on dark skin. Have a look at some pictures below. I love love love it on Ashanti even tho its an editorial shot. Regardless, it doesn't look too scary on the other 2 ladies neither. Right?





Let me have your opinion....would you dare to wear a blue lipstick? and what are your thoughts on it......

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking.....


Love,
SolaDunn.



9 comments:

  1. Sola so much as I love reading ur blog. Av suddenly lost interest. U post just once in a day afta u went MIA. Nd u dnt bring sizzling news lyk b4. 4rm a concerned reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? Amber looks like an alien, teyana looks like "see me ooo I have done it", kesha looks like a zombie, but Rihanna and ashanti!!! very cool especially Rihanna .... and as for the last pic, I just can't but in all they are all bold which is the isshh about bn a fashionista so thumbs up but mbanu for me maybe after u try it sola *winks

    ReplyDelete
  3. MTSCHEEEW! IRANU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omoh! That last girl na die! Lmao!! I actually shouted jesus. Lord have mercy.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope. Not for me.

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nay! Sum fashion risk aint 4 every1,mayb jst 4 sum few celebs! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naaa.can't wear it.way toooo dramatic.and not flattering.I cud probably try it after I c it on u cos I tink we r both of d same skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where do i get it?i saw cobalt lipstick on one woman in a magazine and heave wanted it since.
    though some women would look strange i know it'd look awesome on me because i'm still young&perfect.p.s: keep the rest of the makeup bright sheers or minimal make sure your cheeks glow slightly so you don't look nearly dead- abi g

    ReplyDelete