Saturday 7 September 2013

Trend alert - the LDD (little denim dress)!



Move over LBDS/LWD's, the LDD's (little denim dresses) are back! I first had an eye for this rather interesting piece a while back when i saw the movie 'one day' staring Anne Hathaway (pictured above). I was so obsessed with the retro inspired dress on her, plus her pixie cut was just the perfect touch of freshness to nail the look. As bulky as the LDD's may sound, funny enough, they are super versatile and works best with most body frames. Dressed up to sophistication, down to urban.......the LDD is gradually gaining its ground to be a must have wardrobe staple. To further affirm that, fashion forward, miss Nicole Richie brought it all out with a bang just this week spotted during  NYFW! See a picture below, her head-to-toe look is simply perfection!





I see Nicole gradually becoming one of the fashion icons of our era. She's indeed come a long way! What do you think about the LDD's comeback peeps? Would you be embracing? I use to have one a while ago now an re-thinking why i gave it out *straight face* lol!

Can't wait to read from you!

For any fashion/style questions, ask me on twitter by following @soladunn, using the #SolaDunnFAQ and let's get talking.......


Love,


SolaDunn.


6 comments:

  1. I heart it o sola and amma rock it..its nice..thnx dear for d updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tha LDD's too, a must have for me buh were cld I gt 1 dats d question

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya up-to-date fashion tips. Keep it up gal..I must rockkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I used to have one until I gave it out..I have included it on my list..going for shopping soon..thanx sola for the informtion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! I jst gave mine 2 my lil sis 2 months ago......I'd beta go and get me anoda 1 b4 I carry last! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are always fab!
    Bought one a while ago (wif studs on the collar, awesome ryt?), but it was super tight on me. Had to give it to my sister. Imagine my heartbrk whenever I see her rocking it.
    Oh well!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete