Wednesday 4 September 2013

Celebs style to steal...Tiwa's denim shirt and girly skirt! (updated)





A blog fan requested that i brought this back so here it is. I recently complied a post on how to pair denim with denim, just in case you missed it, click here. I totally fell in-love with Tiwa's look when she was pictured with friend BankyW sometime last week - she looked so pretty and cute in her outfit. Pairing denim shirts  with your favorite feminine chic skirts instead of the regular pants/cut-off's is your go to for that sophisticated yet girly look this season. Click to find out the many ways you can pair your sexy denim tops with skirts for that touch of edge.

Below are several ways to rock it as inspired by various fashion and style bloggers.

1. Preppy skirts



2. Long skirts



3. Printed skirts



4. Leather skirts



5. Tulle skirts



6. Bodycon skirts



7. Pop of color



8. With Lacy Skirts



9. With Denim skirts - however mixing the shades.



Its a very sexy, sophisticated and an amazing way to spice up denim. Also, a nice approach to  keeping the girly look locked down yet be flirty. 




How are you loving it ladies? I recommend as a must try for the weekend. My favorite is the tulle and leather, what's yours?

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes I'm a fan of Denim on girly skiry..My best are Kim,RiRi,foluke huntoon and Tiwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and am loving the pop of colour more *winks.... sola keep up the good work ... this is my first time of commenting on ut blog ...love u much

    ReplyDelete
  3. But sola with this ur blog if I ever underdress in my life again then the devil is really tormenting me ooo ...choi u are good ... tnx darl

    ReplyDelete
  4. that i bring back,not brought back...u welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma fav is denim on bodycon skirt#Sola u r jus 2 gud*kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I'm sooooo inspired. Gave my sis my jean shirt cos I tot its now too common. But with this,I'm so getting another one.thanx Solly love

    ReplyDelete