Friday 23 August 2013

Yipeeeeee, am BACK!




OMG!!! you guys are unbelievable! Am so appreciative of your kind words, prayers and love. I was overwhelmed to read all the comments today. I can only pray that God blesses you immensely - from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much. Again, my apologies for being away for so long, it was just beyond me.
Am super excited to be back, thank God for his mercies. Just need a lil time to settle in and in only a few hours, we'll get chatting. Before that, what did i miss? Can't wait to hear from you. Much love and thanks again!

14 comments:

  1. Thank God for his mercies and grace over u.U re welcome back,miss ur blog nd gists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God! I'm so glad ur back and okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back Sweet. Good to have you back. But you need to give us the gist of what took u away for days. Hope it's what am thinking. *wink*

    Olusola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaay sola is back missed u dearie..I'm so excited trust me I can't do without visting ur blog 10times a day..so I've resumed back fully..love u scatter..

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back darling...missed yah mucho. oya start unleashing the latest for us oh! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back babe,missed u like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sola! This ur 3days pass oo.
    Welcome back . We missed u.
    Oya start the gist
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yipppppppppppp Sola is back !gud to have u back !... ...mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby welcome back u need to throw more light on face structures and hairstyle that fix different face, once again welcome bacl dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby welcome back u need to throw more light on face structures and hairstyle that fix different face, once again welcome bacl dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *dancing alingo*
    Miss u loads. And I hope u have plenty gist? My eyes are itching to read them o. Bienvenue mon amie.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back from where...hehhehehehehe u went to see Big bros abi☺☺

    ReplyDelete