Wednesday 28 August 2013

Shoe trending - Cut out flats!



Are you tired and bored of the same old barbie doll flats and ballerinas? I've got just the perfect flat recommendation/finds for you - THE CUTOUT FLATS. They've been super huge over the past couple of months with designers like miumui and zara (to mention a few) giving various intricate detailing and approaches to simple footwear.



I tried getting one from Zara like a month ago but it soldout in a blink of an eye. Apart from the comfort we all seek to get from wearing flats, these new designs are very edgy and classy giving your look that stylish fashion forward finish.



They come in a wide range of colors and patterns. I highly suggest you try them out. See other designs as inspired by fashionistas and top brands.






As you've seen, would you consider dissing the traditional flats? You like? I heart!

Follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and let's get interacting..............

Love,
SolaDunn.

12 comments:

  1. I like oooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! i want :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would def wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two......a must have oo
    Very cool stuff

    Aramide

    ReplyDelete
  5. A must av is an understatement. Abeg sola where can I get dis shoe ASAP & btw jst goh my muscle tee at mr price lyk u posted. Can't wait 2 rock it.... Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like too. They look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ aramide,pls where did u get urs? Details

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting mine..I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hve a pair, so beutiful n trendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls where can I get it????.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sola where can we get it na..Details waiting for you to reply..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! don't know yet but i'll bring you details when i do

      Delete