Friday 16 August 2013

Introducing the Boboncé cut!




Its official guys! First Beyonce got the word 'bootilicious' into the oxford dictionary and now she's done it again with her bob haircut. The super sexy mother of one debuted this bob cut and now editors have named the hair 'the Boboncé cut'. What do you think? FYI, for me, i don't like this haircut from any angle, not her best look atall. In short, its a total mess! BTW, people are saying the pixie cut she showed off last week wasn't her real hair, neither is this or any other hair we've seen on her. Regardless, B.....please get it together. I do like the hairpiece tho!

6 comments:

  1. Mid life crisis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobonce cut my foot....not working 4 me! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like this her hair at all.
    Don't even know where to start. Disaster.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fine on her she luks odd wit it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmfao. I had this hair cut march this year and the only reason why I carried it was cos it was a disaster from what I originally showed the stylist. So I had to manage it cos I was short of cash. She's not the first rocking that cut. And yeah,I hate it

    ReplyDelete