Saturday 10 August 2013

You loved t, i found it......Rita Dominic's wedge sneakers!




Phew!!! so, finally, i found the sneaker wedge and it can be delivered to readers only in Lagos. A blog reader sent me samples of those which he's willing to have shipped in from the UK at a discounted price only if there are significant amount of buyers (due to courier cost i think). Am not gonna put up his store details cos its not paid for (obviously) but do e-mail me (soladunn@yahoo.com) if you are interested so i can send you his details before wed 14th. BTW, when did she wear it best?

11 comments:

  1. The second pic for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is ds discount price? Cos I'm interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. it look good on the second pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna buy o...so interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tx 4 ur response i hrt d cameo n i ve make orders 4 me n my frds.tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. e-mail Dayo on classical.stores@yahoo.com and do keep me posted on when you eventually get yours! remember to use the code #SD3 to get a 3k discount while ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *crying profusely*,i stay in calabar.been searching endlessly for my size,ive got tiny feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'd suggest you still write him. He should be able to pull off something for you. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Wow. Am I late.* crying hysterically

    ReplyDelete