Thursday 15 August 2013

Do you consider 'FLORALS' on men an insult to their masculinity?






Talk about a controversial collection. Top designer 'Tom Ford' recently released his Spring 2014 menswear collection and tongues are wagging. The collection features bright bold colors, florals and brocade fabrics not forgetting the trending loafers. Fashion critics are saying the collection 'allegedly' insults mens masculinity! Personally, i love this collection - i just feel its not that type of trend that can be pulled off by all but with a good styling, i could work. Ain't nothing wrong with deviating from norm  and when it comes to pushing the edge, am a huge fan of that (as long as its done right). See more of the collection below and lets have your thoughts. Would you fellas consider wearing florals? Would you ladies consider putting your men in floral patterns?









The brocade is absolutely fabulous!

Thoughts?


follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking.........


Love,
SolaDunn.


9 comments:

  1. Maybe I don't like..My man would not be caught wearing stuffs like this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sola, hw hv u bn? i totally agree dt d brocade is fabulous but it makes dem look gay. i wont take a man dressed like dat seriously, i prefer my man to look like a man nd not contesting fashion with me. you also have to admit that it looks better on women dan men.
    have a nice day.
    BUKKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ contesting fashion with you! Have a fabulous day too darl!

      Delete
  3. I'm fine sweet I must say your doing a great job here! pls fellas would want to know what u all think about this outfits...I want u guys to share your thoughts or opinion ..comments start rolling in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I don't think I like it.A guy shouldn't be caught dead wearing that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only real men can pull dat off, u av 2 b comfortable in ur sexuality

    ReplyDelete
  6. only real men comfortable in dere sexuaality can pull dat off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nt at all....I personally won't tke any man who wears dis seriously

    ReplyDelete