Friday 2 August 2013

Beautiful fashion especially for my readers/visitors by Shoxie.com





I love featuring Soxie designs especially for my plus size readers. The are not just renowned for their gorgeous body flattering designs and apparels but also for beautiful blast of colors and that just leaves your imaginations running wild. They recently lunched their August Collections and i totally heart. Amazing designs, love the styling and most of all, the maxi's. Ever woman could use one now can't they, Lol! Check out their look-book below...........













Beautiful now aren't they! You check them out/purchase online at shoxie.com. They are in LA, USA but if you're confused on how to order (as most e-mails i've gotten), write me via e-mail so i can maybe try to get some information for you. BTW, it is not paid for, i simply found the designs fascinating and thought to share. 

Love,
SolaDunn.

14 comments:

  1. Yes they are..lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *crying* my hips has gone inside, so i don't really look gd on long dress. Wat can i do sola

    Franny Peters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Me too,I lost weight and my curves are gone *sobs*






      Delete
  3. As in I love em die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sola, can the inverted traingle shape/no waistline wear these? Plz reply asap ok...muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ofcos, there are some apparels on there that will totally flatter your figure. i.e the last outfit on this lookbook.....you can further check out my post on the inverted triangle woman for more info. xoxo!

      Delete
  5. sola how can u get one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx dear sola..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sola sent u an email concerning buying stuff online,still waiting for ur reply.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am loving the orange maxi dress. How can I get it n @ what cost. Sola do you think it will suit me cos am not so tall (5ft 2) n a size 14. Hope it won't make me look round

    ReplyDelete