Friday 9 August 2013

See how your half shaved head matches your facial frames!




Daring, risky, over-the-top, edgy.............any which way you want to look at it, the obvious truth is that - this particular hairstyle suits an oval faced more than a round faced. I don't think Toke shaved half of her hair but she made it in that direction so i thought to put both pictures together for a clear comparison of how it works with various facial frames. Toke apparently did a lot contouring on her face to match the hair but apparently doesn't look as  good as Ini (hair-wise that is). Also, if you have a rectangle face like the Nwaneho twins below, stay off this hair style cos it only makes your face appear more masculine/brick than its already is.



Bottom line, if you are oval faced, it looks great cos it accentuates your most beautiful facial features - your cheek bones and chin! I love Ini Edo for this hair style. One of my best looks on her ever! Other celebrities that this hair direction has worked amazing for include Rihanna and Cassie (ofcos right).



follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking..................


Love,
SolaDunn.

11 comments:

  1. Ehn ehn! Now you're talking. That's why we need to know the hairstyles that fit each face type before one looks like a chimpmunk.

    Sola, hope u're enjoying d hols? Barka de sallah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks Vic hon! I am o and i wish it never ends....hahahahaha. Happy holidays too.

      Delete
  2. Pls I need lovely styles for guinea for ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dnt knw d kind of face I have o...can u do a topic about it pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear sola,I am contemplating on ds style buh avin a rethink cos of ds post....d fn is I dnt know if I am oval or round shaped ? Cn u shed more lait on ds face thingy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam! This face thing has to be settled once and for all.
      So d ball has been rolled to sola' court.
      *winks*. We're waiting.

      Delete
    2. No worries friends, i would......pretty soon. xoxo

      Delete
  5. Rihanna doesn't av oval face so wt r u teachin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rihanna doesn't have an oval face? SERIOUSLY?.........I don't know you or why you've decided to come at me rudely but FYI, Rihanna is OVAL faced. Pls feel free to Google and verify this or every other information i've ever put out on my blog 'past/present'. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Sola pls don't listen to some bad belle people..ur doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool on Ini bcos of her facial structure same wit Mercy aigbei she has oval face too

    ReplyDelete