Monday 26 August 2013

Fashion from the VMA awards 2013!


There were hits and misses from last nights show (did you catch it?). Here are all the fashion. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are my favorites BTW, see more when you click and share your thoughts on who looked perfect and who looked pathetic.


Katy Perry, Coco Jones


Rita Ora, 2chainz - don't really like Rita's dress but boy do i love her new cut


Ciara, Miley Cyrus


Wiz khalifa, Snookie


Lady Gaga, Sarah Hyland


Lil Kim, Cedric the entertainer - oh lil kimmy!


Jordin Sparks, Shailene Woodley - not feeling Jordin's ensemble, that outfit looks way too tight and uncomfortable for her. Don't you think?


Emeli Sande, Robbin Thicke/Paula Patton


Selena Gomez, Adam Lambert


Willow and Jaden Smith, Drake - i think willow is in the wrong industry, that girl one super model in the making, her frame/swag is just breath taking!


Ashanti, Taylor Swift - both look amazing, Ashanti's bod, awoch!!!



Thoughts?

Pictures courtesy - people

9 comments:

  1. Just taylor!

    But mehnnn.....the smiths tho
    Swaggs yen poh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola I'm with u on this oo..selena and Taylor look the best to me..oh my jordin spark u fall my hand..was that Rita Ora with the Long tail wool dress she gave me goose bumps I almost screamed * what the HELL* is she wearing..Lot of skin show off jare almost all the ladies were semi naked..After some people we say Nigerian Ladies are not fashionistas..Nigerian ladies are smoking Hot jare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley cyrus = ogun masquerades!!
    ~yinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ashanti's dress.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. IS Robbin Thicke havin an erection or wat? my big eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashanti gat a killer figure. Btw, Gomez n Taylor did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emeli sande,Coco Jones,Robbin thicke and Katy Perry,willow &Jaden smith ,Drake got it right for me!...
    I love willow 's wedge boot....i will surely get myself one this winter!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abegii, dey were all looking like desperate wannabees nd dey have forgotten that less is more. Gone are the days when awards show red carpets were filled with ladies of class and style, awon eleyi jo wehrey, especially miley cyrus; did u see her performance? shes totally out of control, omo yen need deliverance gidi. Joan Rivers is gona have a field day wt ds one.
    BUKKIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashanti killed dem all*winks

    ReplyDelete