Saturday 24 August 2013

Face-off - Rita Dominic or Konga model in pajamas inspired denim!




I love my stylish girl Rita but am not too sure about this denim ensemble on her - there's just too much going on from the hair to the chain, handbag and the outfit kinda looks too slouchy on her but i looove her red stiletto better and that's where the contradiction comes in for me. I don't like the shoes on the model atall cos its way too bulky (ankle strap, peep toe and block heels all in one) to compliment her look, naaaaa....not working for me but the denim ensemble sits better on her. So, over to you guys, who do think wore it better? Rita Dominic or the Konga model?


9 comments:

  1. There's not too much going on with the accessories on Rita, the problem is the fitting of the dress. Looks like loose wrapper. It fits the model better

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r so right,d model nailed it but d shoes are a no-no. Rita doesn't look good in hers I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riri killed it joor,,,konga model z lookin xo dry,,jus dnt lik d shades on riri,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konga model killed it! Jes her shoes sha...a no no for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konga model on point! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  6. D model wore it berra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so luv Rita ,she's indeed a fashion icon bt d model killed it jare.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. D model nailed it,thou Rita is my babe,even ppl say wl realy luk alike n I usually carry ful hair like her*winks*
    ...........Lydiaabby

    ReplyDelete