Saturday 31 August 2013

Is blonde gradually becoming the new black?




Some are signature looks while some transitioning from time to time but no doubt, it seems to be the 'in thing' happening in entertainment right now. We've seen it on daring celebrities like Tonto Dike, Fashion forward women like Stephanie Okoreke Linus and vivacious vixens like Rukky Sanda, even the brothers are not left out with actor Nonso Diobi debuting his a while back. Ordinarily, i would have considered it a celebrity thingy but am seeing it on the streets too. What do you think about the growing trend? Do you think blonde is gradually becoming the new black particularly with Africans? Would you be embracing or ditching the trend??? Lets have your contribution. BTW, Rukky looks amazing in her new hairdo below.




Lovely one Rukky, she looks amazing!

Do share your thoughts

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking.............


Love,
SolaDunn.

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie okereke in that pic tho.. Lmao!!! She looks like a man with make up and a yellow face cap. #forgiveme# lol. Anyway Rukky is rocking that look. I like :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie okereke in that pic tho.. Lmao!!! She looks like a man with make up and a yellow face cap. #forgiveme# lol. Anyway Rukky is rocking that look. I like :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a new trend u know, it will certainly fade out. And I think it's kool.
    It used to be an in thing sometime in d 90's and funny enof back then u were seen as a loose girl if u bleached ur hair blond. Even married women who did it back then, were seen as loose. lol. I remember back then a friend of mine bleached her low cut hair blonde came to visit me, wen she left, my mama nearly kill me.
    Chai
    naija has realy changed Oo°˚˚˚°!
    Tokoni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Rukky for once u hve done fabulously well wit ur hair. so classy n amazing. Personally I don't rily lik d traditional black hairs, i transit from time 2 time. I luv playing wit my hair... U knw diff thinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. M so going for Rukky's hairstyle.J'adore.I luv d curls,they r so different from d usual.Hope mine wld look d same as hers oh!

    ReplyDelete