Friday 2 August 2013

Weekend style inspiration - Female Muscle Tee!




How are you doing friends! Hope you had an intriguing week just as mine and happy new month of August! As our style inspiration this week, we will be experimenting with the muscle Tee (for women). Am sure a number of you saw and liked mine when I uploaded this pic a while back and also on a couple of other celebs like Lala Anthony  Cassie, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani and the likes. While the sexy muscle Tee for women have been designed by some Top brand names like Givenchy, there are also some affordable and accessible ones from H&M, Zara and Forever21.



The muscle Tee, though masculine inspired is super sexy, chic and a go to for pulling off those stylish effortless looks. They usually feature wide shoulders, high neck, elongated/loose body and graphic designs. 



Styling advice - 
1. When wearing one, I'll advice you 'strictly' pair them with denim pants. By denim, it could be short, cut-off's, skinny pants and sometimes leggings (for the more curvier women). 
2. They are usually loose so when worn with equally loose items, they could end up looking unflattering. 
3. Because is it a sexy masculine kinda apparel, I'd advice you go all the way with accessories. Punk necklaces look great one them.
4. Also, another approach I love is putting a blazer on it. Very appropriate for a pregnant woman. If you are the type with a visible belly, I highly recommend this apparel. I wear mine with my Denim jacket or blazers all the time.




Not to worry, its one of those very few apparels that works great with all body types and can be pulled off by anyone - you've just gotta have the right punk attitude tho *winks*



P.S - I want to say that it breaks my heart truly that some  apparels i write on are not readily accessible especially here in Nigeria (for instance the muscle Tee, pleated shorts, Sneaker Wedge,.......). I try everything I can to source for these items for you on every online store but apparently they are not available on there (9ja truly needs to step-up their retail game) so end up putting up direct international links for our outside readers/visitors. 

Now, am putting out an open invitation to store/boutique owners - if you're certain you sell quality/trendy/latest items, I'd love to have you on board okay. Contact me so we can work something out.

So, my fashionable ladies, if you lucky to get one of these sexy muscle Tee of the rack in any store, its one apparel that's worth investing in.

I love you for reading.

Follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and let's get talking...........

Love,
SolaDunn.

8 comments:

  1. I got mine here in Nigeria! D muscle tees r @ Mr price ,sold for 1,500

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr price? On my way nowwww.wht wld I have done without u sola? God bless this blog. Kharisma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those.They are really cool and a must have

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls where is mr price,help a sis in nid,tanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr price is @ any shoprite outlet....tank ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ later..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't find one wia I stay so I did a DIY. I got a gothic print t-shirt and ripped out d sleeves. If I don't tell u, u won't know. Lol
    Tokoni

    ReplyDelete