Thursday 29 August 2013

Blush colored blazers - Yay or Nay?


Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Los-Angeles-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos

It might sound weird to you, but that is the new color fashion is hearting at the moment. I thought it was funny until i saw it on project fame's David last week and now Rihanna. What do you think about the unique color? and BTW, is it just me or Rihanna looks sick in this outfit? By sick, i mean jaw dropping gorgeous, her total look is just perfection particularly the botton up shirt.........another photo when you click


Rihanna-Giorgio-Baldi-Stella-McCartney-Blazer-Manolo-Blahnik-Chaos-Sandals




14 comments:

  1. I would wear! Its so cool on RiRi..Twerkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a YES for me,look cool on RiRi nd the color is cool too
    Yeancar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks good on Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love it! Cool colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riri can pull neva dissapoints me,she pulls d worst outfit off! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  6. its fyn tho...buh it may not fit evrybody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its such a soft colour.i love it. But it wdnt be so nice on v.fair ppl or on pale ppl

    ReplyDelete
  8. my love for blazers tho..... I really do not care if its ugly or not fitting I just love dem
    sola I finally got my google acc so no more anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaaay....that so cool. welcome on board!

      Delete
  9. for me, it's absolutely "yay".... i love them colors so soft as this, i hate them loud *winks*

    ReplyDelete