Friday 16 August 2013

Urban street fashion that caught my eyes from Hollywood!




I love it when fashionistas are able to transform really simple and basic apparels into sophisticated chic urban looks. There were amazing street fashion from Hollywood this week and above are my favorites. From L to R, Jamie Chung, Kelly Rowland, Heidi Klum, Kristin Cavallari and Gwen Stephani. Yup, they are all in print pants - well that's cos am a pants girl. Lol! Which is your favorite. For moi, #TeamKelly!


7 comments:

  1. TeamHeidi!!!!!!! Amazing look,Something i'll totally rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi.....I likey! Signed:#QUEENTY#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi nailed it for me: * vanessa*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sola I love your blog! I don't get to drop comments often. But I just feel I should tip you on this; the word is "I'm" not "am".:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NicE !!! Team heidi#.sola I av a question, is it right to use a statement necklace while wearing a onehand flowing bridesmaid dress. Pls ans asap

    ReplyDelete