Monday 5 August 2013

Keri Hilson debuts her new hairdo - BRAIDS!




Oh Yes, and the 'braids' continue to reign supreme above all hair styles. Who would have ever thought Keri Hilson would consider joining the gang, Lol. She debuted her new hairdo at an appearance recently. BTW, are you guys checking out her bracelet or what (its giving me a life). What do you think? Another pic below. Also, see the lovely Angela Simmons rocking hers like nobody's business too.........





Looks amazing on them hey!

follow ad share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn and lets get talking....................


Love,
SolaDunn.

6 comments:

  1. They both look gorgeous..yea I'm rocking my braids..inspired by soladunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Braids sure reigns supreme. Meanwhile I hear it cost a lot to braid hair abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice braids but that size and length is a never for me hehehehe my front hair can't fit to carry such biko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice braids but that size and length is a never for me hehehehe my front hair can't fit to carry such biko

    ReplyDelete


  5. My hairline is "M" shaped all thanks to my dad.
    I wish i can pack the doughnut style and other fab styles i see on people. i tried it once and it made me look bald *sad face*..... i love me some braids but my receding hairline is discouraging

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice on keri. www.africaintels.com

    ReplyDelete