Tuesday 27 August 2013

What i wore to my friends bachelorette!


This lovely top was a birthday gift from my sweet mama. I rocked it for the first time to my friends bachelorette on the island a couple of weeks back (almost forgot to put up this post since o, wahala). Breakdown - Blouse (birthday gift from mum, water colored one shoulder), Pants - Mango, Shoes (not pictured) - Lime, Purse - Hologram (super vintage), earrings - straight from a friends ears *winks*. Tho i don't have permission to put up pictures from the party, you can see another of mine below. BTW, do you see what i see? I hope not, hehehehehehe!!!







17 comments:

  1. I love ur Blouse so beautiful..Nice rounded butt lol #nohomo#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to add would like to see more of your pics on your post..God will continue to bless u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha!!! you are a clown April! *tongues out*

      Delete
  3. Bum of life. "Winks".

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!
    Love your top. Your momma's got great taste.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sola again! #miss Black#

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice top.sola i want *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice top. sola i want *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice top. sola i want *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol @ straight from a friend's ears.
    Beautiful outfit and a charming smile too.
    *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alittle camel toe!!! Hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol @ straight from a friend's ears. Funny u.
    Charming smiles, me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice sola.
    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sola, u r so pweety oooo. Ahhhh! I saw tinz oooo, hmmmmm, dat bum nd u r so hipsy.

    ReplyDelete