Wednesday 8 January 2014

Halima Abubakar's head to toe blue - Hit or Miss?








 
Call me crazy but i actually love this look on Halima Abubakar (as a matter of fact, one of my best looks on her yet). Yes, blue lipsticks aren't something you wear everyday but who else but Halima to pull it off. For the first time, she was modest with her accessories and i think she looks fabulous. Perfect blend of edginess, personality and daring fashion. I only wish the dress was better fitting and the pink bra wasn't poking out. Lol! Nice one girl!


5 comments:

  1. Sola u r crazy...lol.
    I mean I'm no fashionista but dis z jus eeeew!! Nyama!!! Ugggh! Dnt like anytin abt it.. Ooh well! It cud ve bin worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sola I concur with u when I saw this look on another blog I clapped my hands and said yes "I love this look" and I like the fact she wasn't afraid to pull off the look and she did it so well..The blue lips was everything..Me likey gan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best she has looked in years

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummmmm, u think so? D dress shd av bn more fitting as u said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D colour something, a yes! But d fitting of d dress is a NO! NO!! NO!!!

    ReplyDelete