Friday 3 January 2014

Who wore it better? Tiwa, Lilian or Gbemi in ASOS cut-out dress




3 lovely women with banging body, same dress, who wore it better? Tiwa Savage, Lilian Unachukwu or Gbemi Olateri-Olagbegi? The lovely cutout dress is from ASOS, i found it for you a little while back, check out my post from here to get yours. I really like this dress but unfortunatly no boobies to fill it out *sad face*


Image 1 of Oh My Love Harness Midi Bodycon Dress

See details on how to get yours here.

6 comments:

  1. it's lilian for me because Tiwa's pic didn't show her body property

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilian wore it best for me! Tiwa's hair too long ,sheshoulda packed it to show thee front viewof the dress cox I think that's whr d beauty is! I lovethe dress btw. Hareenola

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me Gbemi wore it best.. Appropiate bobbies to fill in, dress looks as it should on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly...appropriate boobs...wow on Gbemi...this ČŠ̝̊̅§ d first dress i'll truly say wow on Gbemi!

    ReplyDelete