Wednesday 22 May 2013

3 beautiful apparels in one day! Jennifer is officially one of my fashion IT girls! lol!




The latest addition to my  fashion hall of fame has got to be the very beautiful and  talented Jenifer Lawrence. In just one day, she dazzled in 3 amazing head to toe ensemble by Dior at the ongoing Cannes film festival. With beautiful shoulder length hair cut, toned down makeup and a sense of humor as hers, i'd say welcome on-board, Lol!  What do you think about her outfits/style guys, more pictures when you click................







BTW, she's the face of Dior. What do you think about her style and which of the outfits are you loving most? I vote for the strapless white dress - am really feeling the playful prints, not too over the top, very mature yet youthful.

follow and share pictures with e on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

8 comments:

  1. I Don't really like the White dress,I love the other two outfits.She is turning into a fashionista.I think she is loosing weight sha.Missing d curves.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt she's a beautiful woman. My fav is d white

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shoes and nothing more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved J.law.And she looks Good.I love the 2nd dress best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. africaintels.com23 May 2013 at 05:05

    i love the jumpsuit visit www.africaintels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt she's a beautiful woman but the work of fashion photographer is also amazing.White and black combination outfits is the best one.

    ReplyDelete