Thursday 2 May 2013

Celeb style to steal....Toke's ombre hair!




Hmmmmmm....does Toke read this blog??? *raised eye brows*Lol! Just a few days after putting up the ombre hair post, the sexy OAP was caught rocking the trend today at a photo shoot - i think she looks lovely in it. It is such a must try for every fashionable woman this season.

Just in-case you missed it, here is everything you need to know about the sexy ombre hair. Click here to learn more. How do you think toke looks in the trend? Yay or Nay???

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

Picture courtesy Ladun Liadi's blog

9 comments:

  1. She looks fab..Me likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.... am going to do mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls who has an idea hw much dis weavon culd go 4 nd where I can get it.tanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I got mine from a lady who sells human hair, it was 35k for 2 packs of 16 inches, its really nice. I just don't know if I'm allowed to put her details here

      Delete
    2. What she has on there is a lace wig

      Delete
  4. Love the look, just wondering if there's a way to dye the weaves by myself maybe...at home...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon 22:33...I love the ombre hAir as well...so how can i get intouch with you..in turn get intouch with the lady u got ur weaves from pls...thank u...(email address perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon 16:48, I saw your reply so I asked and she's ok with that. Here is her email o.akinbamidele@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks finnney......

    ReplyDelete