Sunday 5 May 2013

Keira Knightley's wedding dress.......thoughts!




The beautiful actress (28), yesterday exchanged vows with her fiance - James Righton after thier one year engagement in small village in Provence, south France. Keira looked very elegant in this simple strapless tulle dress which was knee length. She paired it with a classic channel jacket, minimal jewelry, flats and a gorgeous head piece. I learnt the ceremony took just 30 minutes and only 30-50 guests were invited. What do you think about her wedding dress. See more pictures when you click



and keira's face - that is one master work of art! Wishing her a blissful marriage.

What do you think about her wedding day look guys? I love the simplicity and their 'Ray Ban' Lol!, you?


Love,
SolaDunn.

6 comments:

  1. Designers right?
    But d combinations are awkward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv it.. So different and chic
    Honney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic sunday wear,that's all I see

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def not a wedding dress for me....bleh!! Its just there nothing wow about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so wearing a short wedding dress,lol but with heel though,I'll put in more effort than keira did,but I luv how her hair is,its so me.I want 2b so simple on my day.lol,btwn am shocked she hasn't done breast enlargement sinceeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever floats your boat girl


    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete