Friday 17 May 2013

Nicki Minaj's outfit......yay or nay???




Check out Miss Nicki Minaj at the American Idol season 12 finale looking super dope in this sexy ensemble on the black carpet.........i love, love, love......... and those edgy fur boots 'now thats what am talking about' #faints! lol! Doesn't she just look beautiful, not the regular overstated makeup, hair and costumes.  I like her new looks, i really do. Full picture when you click





What do you think guys??? As for me, i am so loving it head to toe........talk about a grand closing!

Thoughts..........Yay or Nay???

for latest updates, follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soaldunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

10 comments:

  1. Nice! I like. Definately yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everytin besides d boots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like buh those shoes shld go to the Trashcan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pants,the jacket And the shoes i can die for.Just the perfect look for Mγ nicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket and pants, but I'm not keen on the boots

    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. The whole ensemble ,Is so Nicky Minajjj!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love evri,she's so daring like mua *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her hair, dose white pants look fab on her..no no no for the boots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a YAY bt dose boots?still tinkin abt it.at least she is nt lookin crazy as usual.she def. Looks chic.

    ReplyDelete