Thursday 9 May 2013

Burgundy - fashion's 'IT' color!




Its not wine, its not oakwood and definitely not red...... Burgundy is the color peeps and its a must have for every stylish male and female. Hitting up the entire Hollywood and beyond,  A-list designers and fashionista's around the world has in one way or the other incorporated this beautiful rich dark color into their ensembles.  Feeling too dark skinned and cannot pull off the rich hue? well, i bet you are gonna enjoy this post...........

Burgundy has been one of my favorite colors of all time (i have it as my sheets, cottons, lingerie.........) and since the world of fashion is hearting the shade right now, i thought to put together a couple of ways this beautiful rich color can be incorporated into your wardrobes so you can get your color swag on.

From Dresses, to nails, lips, shoes, pants, blazers and even hair.......below are just a few ways you can wear the rich Burgundy.................the possibilities are limitless!

Suits  (women)



Suits (men) - Oh Uti!!!!! we love



Lipsticks - do you know the best way to find your perfect lipstick shade is to make sure its color is closest to your gum color!!! Yup, its funny but very true!

 

Bodycon Dresses

 


Pants 

 


Blazers

 


Red Carpet Dresses

 


Footwear

 


Preppy Dresses 

 


Nails

 


Bags n Clutches

 


Hair

 


Tops

 


Skirts - don't you just love this high slit maxi skirt???

 


Accessories

   

  

So, how are you digging one of fashions 'IT' color? Its such a beautiful and rich  i so much love and recommend as a must have. Let me know how you intend incorporating 'burgundy' into your wardrobe this season...... or have you been rocking already??? Thoughts please and even pictures.......Have fun!

follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.

14 comments:

  1. Love the preppy dress on kim..I wld love the burgundy colour more on nails nd lingeries*Wink* Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl, I must really commend on ur sense of Style, Taste, Fashion, Creativity n Hardwork, ur blog gives me Joy in d area of Fashion n Style bcos u go into details. Luv it xo mch. Kudos dearie n kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am telling u .... So much joy dis blog has given me .... Inner peace actually#big grin
    Honney

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm beginning to luv burgundy after reading this piece,keep up d good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the love and support blog fam!.....Do remember to share with friends o. lol!.......xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool n attractive colour..luv u taste in fashion Soladunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. U hve got taste for gud things.Keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. In conclusn dis colour is cool only on light skinned peeps cuz it dull on black trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Sola.no day passes dat I don't visit your blog.though dis is d first time I dropping my comment.you r such a breathe of fresh air.I love fashion and style,and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm mightily inspired,thanks Sola and more of God's grace of you..I like that you are very visual and your imagination runs wild..I'm def rocking burgundy eyes tomorrow with gel shadow from bobbi brown..I'll send you pics*wink......Sira!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love u Sola!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love dis burgundy post.neva tried burgundy on clothes bt use burgundy lipstick at tyms.bt wif dis post wld def try it n get bck 2 u.love ur blog though.it makes me hapi n knw wats in vogue.been rockin d orange lipstick since den bt switchin ova 2 ma burgundy.pls keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful color indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of my favourite colours

    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete