Wednesday 15 May 2013

Can Solange ever go wrong??? I don't think so!




Am so excited to see my main fashion 'IT' girl Solange Knowles being featured on the cover of COMPLEX magazine June/July issue*dancing*- shhhhh......do you guys know we share the same birthday? Lol! not just that, we have quite a couple of other things in common, we both love to DJ, fashion, music, fun, hair........... Lol! I just love everything about this gorgeous woman and i do vote her to be one of the foremost fashion icon of our era. Check out a few shot of her as featured


"reaching the top isn't as important as enjoying the ride" - Solange Knowles..........





Solange: Hot On Her Heels (2013 Cover Story)

For a one time mama, i think shes sizzling hot (body 'n' skin). Those legs.......Issokay! Lol!

I typically love her hair, tangerine makeup and sky high super sexy stilettos. What are your thoughts.......

Follow and share pictures with me on twitter @soladunn


Love,
SolaDunn.


6 comments:

  1. Omg facial looks is just like Bey..I love the 2 ladies anyday anytime.. solange is fashion forward and she knws hw to combine colours +prints..I love her signature hair,her skin tone,the shoes,makeup and she looks Beautiful in all of the pix..eeerm those legs issokay just like sola said too...Heheheheh*wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waiting to see your face o April, lol....*winks* xoxo

      Delete
  2. stepping out of her sisers' shadow. ...what a gorgeous girl!

    obyazike.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful .... I say she's hotter than bey... HONNEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soon u wld get to see me..love u girl..God bleSs ur hustle sola

    ReplyDelete